Will be sold at auction February 26th, 2021. Visit www.GAAclassiccars.com to register to BID!
*350CI #'s matching V8
*T-tops - glass mirror tops w/shade inserts
*Factory Polished aluminum wheels
*Functional flip up headlights
*Silver interior (drivers seat shows some wear- see photos)
All gauges work, fast idle works, radio works, Air blows cold. Runs and drives very nice. Exterior appears mostly original with some lacquer checking you can see on top rear in certain light. Great looking car that is turn key ready to drive and enjoy.
586-791-0778 SHOWDOWN MOTORS INC.
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door