1965 Ford Mustang (Stock #205) This 65 Mustang starts right up and drives and runs Great. Restored this year and given the GT350 theme and she looks good. Engine is a V8 289 engine with an Auto Transmission . Engine runs strong with good compression. the black interior looks nice as it's redone with a center console. has NEW paint Eleanor Pepper gray based with 3 coats and cleared 3 times over. paint is lookin good . top stripes are painted and lower GT350 is decal stripe has new set of tires on all 4 corners . has a newer dual exhaust system from front to back. NEW billet grille . New GT350 gas cap. trunk has new mat and good spare wheel as well. clean ORIGINAL underbelly metal. new 15 inch rims on all 4 corners. This mustang 1965 coupe is ready to drive Equipped with a new Air Conditioning system Free and clear Rust free from Arizona Title Be sure to check out Over 90 photos Also check out my Inspection video *This Muscle car has been wetsanded and buffed out to a mirror deep high Gloss finish. Also paint protection has been applied, prior of delivery we will disinfect entire car for your safety. •100% Financing is available •Monthly Payment:$385 to $420 •Interest rate / APR:5.19% to 7.99% •Insured Delivery to your garage •Exact rate is determined credit profile •100% Feedback dealership Satisfactory •Family owned and operated •Over 30 years of experience •Buy with Confidence •Honest Classic car dealership •Call/Text today 847-848-1850
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door