Classic Car Deals
1989 5.0 Mustang LX convertible. This vehicle has 51,445 miles on it and this will go up slightly as is my daily driver. The mileage appears to be actual and car reflects this by condition. Please see photos or come and inspect to verify, absolutely no rust, all body panels original with matching VIN stickers. One photo shows the AIC with a sticker of manufacture of 4.28.1989. This vehicle produced around 5.28.1989. Starts and runs flawless, ICE cold A/C. The heater core was replaced when I purchased it due to sitting as was seeping. Radio, and ALL windows, including quarter windows work. I kept and have the original spark plugs, original wires, original fan etc. It is a great daily driver, new tires, fly in drive home. You can see the auto check but here is the car history. Sold new in FL, 7.1989, Originally an automatic, I had it converted to a manual, as that is what I enjoy. The original automatic transmission, shifter pedals etc. go with the car for an easy conversion back to factory if desired. Has A New Top Installed and top works flawless. It has a glass back window as original. Please Note The Following **Vehicle Location is at our clients home and Not In Cadillac, Michigan. **We do have a showroom with about 25 cars that is by appointment only **Please Call First and talk to one of our reps at 231-468-2809 EXT 1 ** FREE Consignment Visit Our Site Today Easy To List Your Vehicle and Get it Sold in Record Time.
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door