702 N 1st St.
This Great looking Orange 1971 Chevy Nova SS is equipped with new pro car black seats and a excellent black interior. Its powered by a great running and powerful 350 4bb V8 engine backed up by a smooth shifting automatic transmission. It comes with power steering power front disc brakes dual exhaust and is riding on a nice set of American Racing Torque thrust rims and RWl tires. It runs and drives great and is a very sharp car. ""Don't Dream It Drive It! Life's too short to drive boring cars!""
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door