Gullwing Motor Cars Inc
2430 46th Street
1952 Nash Healey Cabriolet: A California Car from NewWith only 150 Nash Cabriolets built in 1952, this is a very rare vehicle. The superb Pininfarina Coachwork is one of the finest of the period, and shows the cars true Italian heritage. Around 1963 the second owner commissioned Hollywood Sportscars to install a 3.8 Jaguar engine with Moss gearbox. The chassis was also professionally modified to accept the full front and rear jaguar independent suspension components, thus the car now sports fully independent suspension front and rear with 4 wheel disc braking. The overall statement this Nash makes, is that of a highly original car with perfect gaps, original paint, and straight panels. Years of dry indoor storage means the body and chrome still retain their original shine and luster. It wears newly refinished interior with Connelly leather and Wilton wool carpets. There is also a new top and side curtains. Its rare to see a low production alloy paneled car to be free of any kind of stress cracks. The car features a full matching set of Jaguar chrome wire wheels, and still has it's period Avon tires. The car benefits from having been a California car all of it's life and in constant dry storage since new. It's been under the same ownership from 1962-2014. Here is a unique opportunity to acquire an 'otherwise' unmolested Nash Healey which still sports it's Factory lacquer paint. NEW PRICE: $49,500
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door