1957 Chevrolet Nomad Total Frame-Off RestoMod. 383 Custom built by Keith Craft, fuel injected. Dynos at 519bph. Sits on a Morrison GTSport Frame, all four,Wildwood Disc brakes, 700R4 Transmission. Concept One Serpentine polished Alum pulley system. Be Cool oversized radiator,oversized stainless steel Gas Tank.Mass Flo EFI Harness system. Dakota Digital instruments and clock, Ididit steering box. This was a 4 year project with over $150,000. invested. Completion was in 2013 and the car has less than 900 miles since new. Body is especially clean, no rust, and straight. All bright work is triple chromed
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door