*472 CI V8
*Rebuilt Turbo Hydra-Matic 3 speed automatic transmission
*Air Conditioning (may need charge in spring)
*Front and rear springs replaced
*New Monroe front shocks
*Gabriel rear air shocks
*Vinyl top (replacement OEM)
*New windshield washer pump
*4 New tires
*Power antenna replaced
*Front and rear brakes in good condition per inspection
*Trunk compartment redone
*New gas tank
Originally a Texas car that was rust proofed. Original chrome has some pitting and paint has some scratches and fading in areas. Believed to be original miles but not documented. The air conditioning may need to be addressed. The compressor is working however I have not tested it to see if cold air is blowing out. The radio lights up but there is no sound coming from the speakers. Not a trailer queen but solid, good driving car with potential to be more. We ran out of indoor storage, need to sell fast!
Supersport Auto 586-791-0778
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door