Family limousine/7 passenger Sedan. I Purchased this 1946 Packard Clipper 8 Super deluxe,Limited 148" wheel base in 1999, it has been well stored and preserved since. This is a "War Machine"-Meant for U.S. Military general in WWII but being the war ended in 1945 Pasckard desperately need civilian vehicles, this is one of those such vehicles. I;m the 2nd owner, First owner out of Wyoming purchased it new in 1946, He used the Packard to marry off his three daughters then it was in his funeral procession in the 90's. This vehicle is not a restore its 99.9% all original.
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door