*3.8L V6 w/ Turbo charger / intercooler
*Automatic with shift kit
*G80 Posi traction option
*15" Factory Chrome wheels
*Factory gauges w/ added boost gauge on pilar
*Goodyear Eagle tires front
*Mickey Thompson drag radials rear
*Air Conditioning and heat
*Remote doors (entry power)
*Power windows, power locks
*Power seat and remote mirrors
Low mile original car built to go fast on the street. Rust free, original paint, solid underbody all satin black. High dollar Kenwood sound system with added box and amplifier in trunk. This car is much faster than original but shows well as stock 87 Grand National. One of the few left with original paint that still shows nice.
Supersport Auto 586-791-0778
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door