Classic Car Deals
!!!Call For Location!!!
1929 Ford Roadster Pickup a highly creative Hot Rod. Titled as a 1929 Ford is real tongue in cheek as only the cowl is 1929 all the rest being hand made. The body is all hand built. The power train starts with a nicely warmed over fresh 302 Ford small block tuned to perform on street gas. I do not have cam specs but you will love the sound. Carburation is a very special period design look of 2 demon carbs perched on a 4 bb carb Edlebrock manifold. Special sheet aluminum valve covers give it a pro-stock look. Ignition is by MSD. The headers are aluminum coated. The transmission is a fresh C4-3 speed automatic and out back is a very expensive winters quick-change. I do not know the gear ratios. Other upgrades include front disc brakes, all chrome front suspension and a rack and pinion steering gear. Tires are Firestone 600-16 front, 750-16 rears. Virtually all of the fasteners are stainless steel. This Hot Rod is a West Coast build
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door