Arizona Classic Car Sales
2010 W. Parkside Ln. #130
Arizona Classic Car Sales is thrilled to offer this very rare 1950 Mercury 8 that is in incredible condition and will not disappoint. Equipped with a V-8 Flat Head, # Speed on the column, Rear suicide doors, New tires, Nice paint, Nice interior, Glass is good, Runs & Drives like a top, Arizona car with no rust..!! This is one very rare opprotunity to own a piece of history and look good doing it..!! Please call or text anytime with any questions .. 602-513-3298
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door