Classic Car Marketing Inc.
Classic Car Marketing, Inc. Southern California’s premier marketing company is pleased to introduce this new listing offered for sale by one of our clients. JUST REDUCED
This 1940 Willys is an All Steel Traditional Gasser and with a 392 Hemi with 671 Weiand Super Charger you will be the first one off the line and the first one on the line for a trophy for sure. Backed by a turbo 400 automatic transmission, ease of driving this big bad beast is the bomb. Ratchet shifter, straight axle front suspension, Ford 9” with coil overs, and 4-wheel disc brakes to stop on a dime. Inside find all leather with glide seat, custom gauges and tinted glass. All this sits atop American Racing Torque Thrust rims on street slicks in the rear. From a pampered collection of top of the line classics, this one is a must see. By the way, she’s never been raced, just shown, and placed. Offered at $135,000 OBO. For more information please visit our website at www.classiccarmarketing.net or call us at 619-972-7073. Please mention the vehicle you are inquiring about so we can respond promptly. Inspections are encouraged before any purchase, of any vehicle, anywhere.
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
1991 Corvette ZR1 LT5 Like New
1928 Ford Fire Truck Replica Fun For All
1987 Porsche 930 Turbo Arlen Ness Collection
1935 Chevy Sedan Stunning 383 Stroker
1949 Ford Woody All Original, Restored, Very Nice
1938 Chevy Master Business Coupe All Steel
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door