702 N 1st St.
There is not much better in the muscle car world than a 1970 Chevy Chevelle convertible done in its original Cranberry Red with White top and a factory white interior. This is a Superb Muscle car done from the factory in a great color combination. If you do some research online the 1970 Chevelle Convertibles have gone thru the roof and are very hard to find for sale right now. I also like that no one has made a clone SS out of it and just left it with its factory Malibu emblems. It might not be powered by a big block 396 but none the less it is powered by a built 350 V8 engine topped off with two Edlebrock 4 barrel carburetors and is mated to a rebuilt 4 speed manual transmission and a 10 bolt rear end. This amazing looking car comes equipped with power steering headers dual exhaust power 4 wheel slotted and drilled disc brakes white power top cowl hood with white stripes MSD ignition new clutch pressure plate thro out bearing Boss 5 Spoke Chrome Rims and SS circle gauges! Its cranberry red paint has been laid out over a super straight and solid body with an excellent shine. Its original Ivory white interior has also been restored and looks great. This is a super sharp and powerful drop top Chevelle that is ready to jump in and drive "" Life's too short to drive boring cars!""
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door