Classic Car Marketing Inc.
Classic Car Marketing, Inc. Southern California’s premier marketing company is pleased to introduce this new listing offered for sale by one of our clients.
This 1966 Mustang 2+2 Pro Touring Fastback is finished in correct Wimbledon White, is laser straight, and will definitely stand out in a crowd. Full roller V8 289, 30 over with new Demon carb, backed by a C4 automatic transmission. Aluminum radiator, power brakes, disc in front, drum in rear, new Currie 9 inch, custom dual exhaust, sitting on custom billet rims that finish her off just right. Inside find a new OE interior with VDO custom gauges, custom center console, ice cold air conditioning, custom sound system to roll with your favorite tunes and fold down rear seat for that extra room we always seem to need. This ride has the look and has the drive. Looks like a lotta classic cool for the money. Offered at $64,500 OBO. For more information please visit our website at www.classiccarmarketing.net or call us at 619-972-7073. Please mention the vehicle you are inquiring about so we can respond promptly. Inspections are encouraged before any purchase, of any vehicle, anywhere.
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
1933 Ford Roadster Boyd Coddington Build All Steel
1970 Cougar Convertible Rotisserie Resto Show Car
1955 Chevy Outlaw Street Legal Beast 540 Blower
1936 Ford 3 Window Coupe Stunning Show Stopper
Orange , CA
1949 Ford Woody All Original, Restored, Very Nice
1969 Chevelle Convertible SS 396 Real Deal
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door