614 E. Auto Center Dr.
We don\'t see Blakely Bearcats too often, but when you do, you should really take notice. It\'s not just that you have a distinctly styled roadster for an affordable price. The history of Blakely includes well-engineered cars using readily available mechanical components. So that means a fun car to drive that\'s also quite easy to maintain. Plus, this example has benefited from nice investments over the years, including a respray (2012) from the famous Counts Kustoms and an updated interior that includes heated seats and a Bluetooth stereo.
*Counts Kustoms two-tone respray (2012)
*Unique design with a European-inspired fiberglass body
*Genuine wire wheels
*Rear luggage rack
*Nicely upgraded interior with heated bucket seats
*AM/FM stereo with USB and Bluetooth
*Wood-rimmed Grant sports steering wheel
*Central VDO gauges with large speedo and tach
*2.3-liter Ford engine
*Four-speed manual transmission
*Front disc brakes
*Nimble steering of a proper classic roadster
*Original Blakely order forms/receipts
You can tell there\'s an added thoughtfulness to this car. The color theme has black bumpers, trim, and a luggage rack to go nicely with the fender color. The heated seats are a great way to make sure the early Sunday drives feel comfortable. And the chassis has the well-engineered and nimble feel you want in a roadster. So when something so attractive is also so affordable, you know you need to hurry in this rarely-seen Blakely. Call today!!!
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door