AutoMarket King LLC
931 wyoming ave
West Pittson, PA
West Pittson, PA
1971 Chevrolet Camaro True SS with Z/28 clone package (Leeds, ME) $42,500 obo You are looking at a freshly built true SS that has been gone through and turned into a z/28. The silver paint looks gorgeous with the black stripes as it flows into a flawless black vinyl interior. This has been completely gone through and redone 5 years and 1600 miles ago. Powered by the numbers matching 350cu v8 that has been bored to 383cu stroker and a Muncie 4spd manual transmission, you will be pleased by not only by performance as it is at about 505 Hp, but by reliability as well. As far as Performance upgrades go, this is coming with a 4bbl holley 750 double pumper carb, ceramic coated headers, aluminum heads, an aluminum radiator with dual electric fans, a 373 posi rear, 4 wheel disk brakes and MSD ignition. The vehicle in question does not have a speck of rust and is coming with P/s, P/b, a retro Am/Fm with bluetooth. This is an excellent quality build with no expenses sparred, and it has been meticulously maintained and garage kept since completion. Give our friend Rick a call at 207-209-0174
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door