1977 Chrysler New Yorker Brougham, 2 dr hardtop
Live Oak. Fl 32060
I am 75 years old and selling 10 cars from my vintage auto collection.
I have 3 to go of the 10.
I am keeping 5 till later in my life depending on my health.
My health is not doing good lately.
I assure you and reasonable offer will be considered.
Please do not get stupid with lowball offers.
I was the Owner vintage auto restoration in Wisconsin for 47 years.
I purchased these cars years ago when rust was not an issue.
Near 1-75 & I-10 in extreme north Florida.
A true cream puff
Warehouse stored for over 30 years
Owners manual still in the glove box.
New Air Conditioning parts.
4. Converted to 134a and is working.
New Ignition, distributor, electronic controller.
I saved the Thermo Quad Carb & ignition if you want to go back to original.
440 motor and 727 transmission
Runs and drives great
New Vinyl top 3 year
New Exhaust 1 year.
Good Florida title.
I checked the title and it is clear Florida Title.
Bring cash and I will put deal together for you.
Robert 386 362 3874
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door