200 E Cypress St
This car is in Great condition. it is believed to be a 3 owner. Last owner purchased it in 2001. Straight 8 with dual carbs and a 3 speed manual trans. New wheel cylinders, New electric fuel pump, repainted one time. Very rare original 41 skirts. believed to be 15k original miles. High rear end gear for a better ride. Must see.
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door