1972 Chevrolet Nova all steel except hood. Mini tubbed, caltrac bars and leafs, 9' moser 31 spline back braced, 4:11 gear with a spool,disc brakes all around, 20 gallon cell with sender. Interior is basically stock. Motor is a fresh 548 ci Merlin block and heads, eagle 4340 crank, h beam eagle rods, JE pistons. 10.5:1 pump gas made 752/669. Transmission is a 400, ultra bell, reverse man valve body, trans brake, M&M converter, 1350 yokes and joints. New tires. Front end is stock except springs and shocks. The car is not a museum piece but is a nice car.
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door