Gullwing Motor Cars Inc
2430 46th Street
1955 Ford Thunderbird with Factory Hardtop and Power SeatThis 1955 Ford Thunderbird is an excellent original example for complete restoration. Red with black interior. Factory hardtop and power seat. A great car with a lot of potential. P-Code car with the 312cid V8 engine and automatic transmission. Just out of long term ownership. A highly collectible year for the Iconic T-Bird and a superb value.Conceived to challenge Chevrolet\'s Corvette sports car, the classic Thunderbird convertible debuted in October 1954 for the 1955 model year and was one of the first models produced with Ford\'s new overhead-valve V8 engine. Introduced in two-seat \'personal car\' form, the Thunderbird was intended to appeal to image-conscious younger customers, beating the Corvette hands down in the sales war thanks to its superior V8 engine and greater refinement. Today the 1955-\'57 Thunderbirds are among the most desirable and sought after of post-war American automobiles.Price:$14,500
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door