Browns Performance Motorcars
7154 Ritchie Hwy
Glen Burnie, MD
Glen Burnie, MD
Brown's Performance Motorcars is happy to present this absolutely gorgeous one of 2,144 Real deal L-78 fully restored 1970 Chevrolet Chevelle SS. The L-78 is super rare 396Ci 375HP was only produced in the early production 70' Chevelle's. This Chevelle retains all 3 build sheets and a copy of the original window label. This Chevelle is finished in it's original Cranberry Red paint that is beautiful and slick, the black SS racing stripes have been cleared over so their is no paint edge. The chrome trim and bright work are all brand new. The body lines and gaps are correct to really show the quality of the restoration. The cowl induction hood is fully functional. The full black interior package is all brand new, The seats were completely rebuilt with all new springs, foams etc. The dash, headliner and carpet were not left out. This Chevelle is a blast to drive with power steering and front power disc brakes. This Chevelle is believed to retain the original engine the car had come with per the date code. The 396C.i engine runs strong and is paired to a smooth TH400 trans and a 12 bolt rear. Don't miss your chance to add this highly documented absolutely gorgeous Chevelle to your collection today!! With Brown's Performance Motorcars shipping is included in the prices advertised, Buy with confidence. 'If you want to pay more for your classic car, that's your business. If you want to pay less for your classic car, That's our business!! Buy happy with Brown's Perfromance Motorcars!! Questions about our vehicles Contact Our Staff at Brown's Performance Motor Cars 410-553-6211 Only Tax, Tags and Processing not included. 410-553-6211 Only Tags, Taxes and Processing Fee additional to Brown's Price
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door