Coast Motor Company
708 17th Street East
1967 Chevrolet Nova 2DR Post. Finished in beautiful Quasar Blue paint accented by a clean Gray interior. Our Nova is powered by a rebuilt 350CI V8 engine mated to a rebuilt 700R4 four speed automatic transmission with overdrive and 10 Bolt Posi rear for carefree highway cruising and great traction. This car fires up as soon as you hit the key and drives extremely well. On top of a nice straight body and solid undercarriage this Nova features power brakes, Harwood fiberglass hood with 2in cowl, new 2 1/2in exhaust, correct Chevy II steering wheel, Autometer auxillery gauges, power antenna, aftermarket bluetooth stereo, finished trunk, and Chevy rally wheels wrapped in new radial tires. Please call Coast Motor Company today at (941) 212-6548 or after hours at (941) 417-0269 and we would be happy to help answer any questions you may have. Also, if you would like additional photos or videos please do not hesitate to ask. Keep in mind that we can provide financing as well as open or enclosed transportation right to your door. We have the ability to ship just about anywhere in the world regardless of your destination. Our goal is to make the whole process easy and fun so give us a call and see what we can do for you. All information provided is to the best of our knowledge and we are not responsible for errors or omissions.
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door