AutoMarket King LLC
931 Wyoming Ave
West Pittson, PA
West Pittson, PA
1936 Chevrolet 4 Door Cabriolet (Bradenton, FL) $98,500 You are looking at an extraordinarily rare Chevrolet, to the owner's knowledge there were only 2 produced with the other still in Europe. This is an older professional restoration that has spent it's life in a garage, due to lack of use the vehicle has just been gone through once again and it has been restored to factory specs. The maroon paint looks very nice paired with the light colored top and wide white wall tires, Inside you can find a stunning saddle vinyl interior which aims to please. vehicle does come with a matching convertible boot for the sunny days when you do prefer to feel some wind in your hair. Powered by the number's matching professionally rebuilt 207ci straight 6cyl and paired with the 3sp manual transmission, This thing is ready to turn heads with 0 miles on it since completion. This vehicle was originally owned by US ambassador William E Dodd while spending time in Germany as he tried to use the United States influence to settle down Hitler before the war, more information on that can be found in the news article attached in the photos. The original wheels will be included in the sale along with the original radio which is currently uninstalled. There is no known rust, additional parts, manuals as well as records and receipts of the restoration are also available. The owner is willing the listen to reasonable offers, however he is not in a 'must sell' situation Please call Allen 406-360-5300
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door