702 N 1st St.
This 1971 Chevy Monte Carlo has undergone a full frame off restoration the last couple of years and was just finally finished. Its powered by a freshly rebuilt 454 4bb V8 engine backed up by an automatic transmission. It Comes equipped with power steering power front disc brakes working factory Air Conditioning dual exhaust new trim pioneer ZCD player pro car bucket seats full factory console and is riding on brand new set of 5 Spoke Chrome Wheels with New BFG RWL tires. This car is a super clean and solid big block monte that is ready to jump in and enjoy! Its medium blue metallic paint looks great from bumper to bumper and is laid out over a very straight and solid body. Its black bucket seat with console interior has also been redone to a nice driver quality. It does have a rebuilt title but as you can see it was fully frame off restored and done right. Fun Big Block Chevy that has the look and the ride and drive to go along with it. "" Life's too short to drive boring cars!""
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door