Classic Car Deals
!!!Call For Location!!!
1966 Chevrolet Corvette Roadster. Restored Original California. The car is finished in Sunfire Yellow with a Black Interior. The paint, interior and engine were restored in 1985. The engines motor stamp is original and was protected during the restoration. The car was first shown in Waco, TX (1996) and received NCRS Top Flight. The current owner, spent an additional $30k and received a 96.9 Score Top Flight at NCRS Nationals in Kansas City, MO (July 17, 2014). Needless to say this car has several Top Flight Awards and a stack of records for the new owner. Also, accompany this car is the Protect-O-Plate. Everything is functioning properly (lights, gauges, radio, etc.) OPTIONS: Original Numbers Matching 327/300hp V8, 4-Spd Manual Transmission linked to 3:36 Positraction Rear End, Real Knock of Rims (P48), Off Road Exhaust (N11), Power Steering (N40), Front Tinted Glass (A02), Comfort and Convenience Group (201), Auxiliary Hard Top (C07), rare A.I.R. w/original hoses (K19), Goodyear Tires (7.7515). Miles: Approximately 60k original
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door