Classic Car Deals
!!!Call For Location!!!
1979 Chevrolet C10 stepside with a 355 SBC, turbo 400 auto transmission. it has been lowered 12'' in the front 14'' in the rear, east coast customs molded body kit and front valence. Notched frame in the rear for axle clearance. upper and lower control arms by JDM. complete engine rebuild with less than 1000 miles, heads were rebuilt less than 500 miles ago with receipts. pete jackson gear drive, flowmaster exhaust. new carpet, seals in the interior, playstaion and TV also. Have owned this truck since 15 years old and put every penny towards it till,19 years old, entered 13 shows with it, taking home 11 first places including club choice, the truck has been stored in a garage.
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door