American Classic Cars
2282 Arrow Hwy
La Verne, CA
La Verne, CA
1932 FORD ROADSTER CUSTOM T-1314 This eye-catching roadster has been painstakingly cared for, always garage kept and meticulously detailed to perfection. -Fiberglass Body manufactured by Bear -Only 6,212 miles on the build. -Fully boxed TCI frame -Paint: House of Color (Tangelico Pearl) -Cream leather interior -Polished Stainless Steel 4 bar front and rear -Chrome 4 dropped front axle -Nearly New crate 350ci V-8 engine rated at 330hp -New Vintage Style Finned Valve Covers -Nearly New GM TH350 automatic transmission -New thermostat -Edelbrock Endura-Shine intake with carburetor & bumpy cam -Auto Rad aluminum radiator/shroud & electric fan -Coated Block Hugger headers into fully polished dual stainless pipes and mufflers -Ford 9 rear end with coilovers -Power front disc brakes -Aluminum drive shaft -Dan Fink chopped windshield & grille shell -3-piece steel hood (open from driver or passenger side) -Electric doors and trunk opener -New hidden feature: Flip-down Sirius XM Satellite Radio sound system panel w/ new speakers mounted behind bench seat. -Classic gauges -Tilt steering column -New smaller diameter steering wheel for ease of entry/exit. -Power license plate actuator (rear) -Power frenched antenna -Polished Colorado Custom wheels (Rear: 17, Front: 15) -New Tires: Rear: 275/60R17, Front: 145R15 -Has integrated battery cutoff switch behind fold down bench seat. -New Battery Seller notes that the previous steering wheel and valve covers will be included with sale of the vehicle, if interested. ***If you are viewing this on Facebook Marketplace, be sure go to our website to view all photos. (www.amclassiccars.com)*** GIVE US A CALL @ 909-596-5700 WITH ANY QUESTIONS THAT YOU MAY HAVE. OUR BUSINESS HOURS: MONDAY-FRIDAY 9AM-5PM
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door