GR Auto Gallery
4722 50th St SE
Grande Rapids, MI
Grande Rapids, MI
GR Auto Gallery is pleased to offer this 1991 Cadillac Allante for your consideration. This Italian designed American convertible is powered by a 4.5L V8 motor paired with an automatic transmission. This is a strong running automobile that is ready to get out and cruise.
Externally this beautiful Cadillac is finished in White Pearl which is a very unique color that is guaranteed to stand out from the crowd. Paired with the white exterior is a power-operated black soft top that is in both good cosmetic and working condition. The interior comes in just the same shape with all the originality intact. With great features such as power windows, power mirrors, power seats, electronic temperature control, and plush leather seating throughout.
Cadillac went overseas to Italy to help design and engineer the new Allante for the brand name. They came up with a design from world-famous Pininfarina have a two-seater roadster that would set Cadillac apart from any other competition in the market. These cars were built in a joint venture from Italy then to Michigan for final assembly. These were the cars to have in the early '90s and the demand remains strong for them. Please call or email with any questions or for additional information.
Gr Auto Gallery, LLC and our sister company, Wheelz Sales and Leasing Inc. makes every effort to represent each vehicle accurately and with integrity. We also welcome third party inspections when necessary. Although we try to do our very best to be accurate in our description writing we are human and do make mistakes. Unless otherwise noted, All vehicles are sold AS IS, No Warranty Expressed or Implied. All sales final.
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door