AutoMarket King LLC
931 Wyoming Ave
West Pittson, PA
West Pittson, PA
1961 Ford Galaxie Starliner (Floresville, TX) $54,900 obo You are looking at a very sharp Starliner, the black exterior is crisp and it flows nicely into a matching black cloth interior. Powered by a 446cu v8 with Eagle H-Beam Rods, Forged pistons with Floating pins, a Crane 33-240-4 cam, Edelbrock aluminum heads and Intake, Holley double pumper 4bbl carb, MSD Distributor and a 6AL box. The 4 Speed Toploader Transmission with a Hurst Shifter is another component you'll be more than pleased with. Other performance upgrades include an aluminum radiator with the electric and regular fan, 7 QT Moroso oil pan, Hooker Headers with a 3 inch Flowmaster exhaust and a 4:10 Posi-Traction Detroit Locker in the 9 inch rear. The entire brake system has been completely gone through it works perfectly. This Starliner has been built right and it is extremely reliable. The Ford in question is a fantastic driver quality car and it won't disappoint. The vehicle has been meticulously maintained and garage kept since completion. Please give our friend Rod a call at 210-383-6195
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door