702 N 1st St.
This 1975 Pontiac Trans Am is a great looking and fantastic driving Muscle car! It was repainted in a nice red paint with its factory black bucket seat with console interior. Its powered by its YU Code 400 engine and backed up by its 4 speed manual transmission. It comes equipped with power steering power front disc brakes dual exhaust factory tachometer gauges shaker hood and is riding on a nice set of PMD Rally rims with RWL tires. Its Floors frame and trunk all appear to be very solid and painted. Its exterior red paint has been laid out over a nice straight body and was restored to a nice driver quality restoration. This car is a lot of fun to drive and we drove this car home over 200 miles when we purchased it. "" Life's too short to drive boring cars!""
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door