Hanksters Hot Rods
2907 Rt 119 Hwy S.
Homer City, PA
Homer City, PA
CLICK DIRECTLY ABOVE FOR MORE PHOTOS AND A VIDEO OF THIS VEHICLE !! THIS VEHICLE IS LOCATED IN OUR PA. SHOWROOM, FREE SHIPPING AND WARRANTY !!Power Brakes. Power Steering. 120mph Speedometer. 15 Inch Wheels. 3.23 Gear Ratio. 327cid Small Block Chevrolet Engine. 6-Blade Aluminum Cooling Fan. Aluminum Engine Pulleys. Aluminum Valve Covers. Auto Gage Tachometer. Black Carpeting. Black Dash Pad. Black Door Panels. Black Headliner. Black Nose Stripe. Black Vinyl Interior. Bright Rocker Moldings. Bright Window Trim. Center Console. Chrome Air Cleaner. Chrome Front and Rear Bumpers. Chrome Oil Pan. Drilled and Slotted Front Rotors. Driver and Passenger Side Mirrors. Dual Exhaust. Edelbrock 4 Barrel Carburetor. Front Bucket Seats. Front Tires: 205/60/15. Headers. Hurst 4-Speed Floor Shifter. Mallory coil. Mallory Distributor. Mallory ignition. Mechanical Fuel Pump. Muncie M21 4-Speed Manual Transmission. POSI Rear End. Rear Bench Seat. Rear Tires: 255/60/15. Rear Trunk Spoiler. Red Exterior. SS Gas Cap. Steel Rally Wheels w/ Beauty Rings & Center Caps. Stock Radiator. Sunpro Oil Pressure Gauge. Sunpro Voltmeter. Sunpro Water Temp Gauge. Traction bars. Weiand Aluminum Intake. Xlerator Turbo Mufflers. Front Disc Brakes. Rear Drum Brakes. GM 12-Bolt Rear End. Visit Hanksters online at www.Hanksters.com to see more pictures of this vehicle or call us at 724-471-2975 to schedule your visit today. Note: FREE SHIPPING AND WARRANTY IS ONLY ON SELECT VEHICLES AT THE FULL RETAIL PRICE FREE SHIPPING IS ONLY IN THE CONTIGUOUS US ..
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door