Classic Car Deals
!!!Call For Location!!!
1968 Cadillac Fleetwood 75 Limo Runs Very Strong Very Nice New Tires. Engine service,fresh tune up. Cooling system service, water pump , fan belts, radiator hoses. Fuel system service, rebuilt carburetor, air filter, fuel pump, fuel hoses, fuel filter. Transmission service. Brake inspection. This Limo has received over $4,500 in repairs and service work this year Included is a bolt of factory original fabric for interior Condition: Used VIN (Vehicle Identification Number): R8250450 Year: 1968 Mileage: 80 Make: Cadillac Exterior Color: Black Model: Fleetwood Interior Color: Blue Trim: 75 Limousine 4-Door Transmission: TH 400 Engine: 7.7L 7735CC 472Cu. In. V8 GAS OHV Naturally Aspirated Vehicle Title: Clear Number of Cylinders: 8 Power Options: Air Conditioning, Cruise Control, Power Locks, Power Windows, Power Seats Fuel Type: Gasoline
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door