Gullwing Motor Cars Inc
2430 46th Street
Rare and Extremely Collectible 1958 Chevrolet Corvette with Factory Fuel Injection This 1958 Chevrolet Corvette is an extremely collectible factory fuel injected model with matching numbers. Very attractive metallic blue with silver coves and red interior. Just out of 20 year ownership and offered with its factory hardtop. A very desirable year for the Corvette. Fuel injected 283 V8 with a 4-speed manual gearbox. Includes four original wheels and hubcaps. A good honest and straight car that runs and drives well. This incredibly desirable fuel injected Corvette is a beatiful driver quality example that's not to be missed by any enthusiast or collector alike. Price: $79,500 Firm
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door