Duffys Classic Cars
250 CLASSIC CAR COURT SW
Cedar Rapids, IA
Cedar Rapids, IA
1966 Ford Mustang Convertible with Luxury Trim
This Mustang is powered by the correct and desirable C code 200 horse 289 V-8 Engine and a 4 speed manual transmission with correct shifter. This fantastic Mustang is a an older and very high quality restoration. All Mustang fans knows that a Pony Interior with a Rally Pac are what you want in the original Pony Car. Here is one nicely optioned correct early First Generation Mustang convertible with the right engine and in a great color combination. This is a another no disappointment rendering that is sure to please it's new owners and supply them with years of fun and appreciation.
C code 289 Challenger V8 with 2V Carb with Performance Tuned Dual Exhaust
Correct Smooth Shifting Top loading 4 Speed
EZ Eye Tinted Glass throughout
Finished in Freshly Buffed and Waxed Diamond Gloss Charcoal Green Metallic
Near New Finger Tip Control Power top in Snow Shoe White Vinyl with clear rear window
Immaculate Ebony Black Pony Bucket Seat Interior
Custom Auto Sound AM/FM Cassette Stereo with molded in speakers in the kick panels
Full Length Ribbed Rocker Moldings
Safety Guard Padded Dash and Front and Rear Seat Belts
Full factory Instrumentation with fully functioning Rally Pac
Dual Chrome side Rear View Mirrors and Day Night Interior Rear View
Aftermarket American Racing Polished 5 spoke Torque Thrust Wheels
Newer 195/70R14 Black Wall Radial Tires
Detailed Engine Bay and Trunk with Mat Jack and Spare
There were only 12,520 Built, When was the last time you saw one this nice?
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door