AutoBarn Classic Cars
325 McGill Ave., Ste 500
STK 2526 1955 Chevrolet 150 Series Resto-Mod
If you went to your Chevy dealer in 1955 and carefully filled out the order form, you could create a nice factory street rod. You would have chosen the 'PowerPack' 265ci small-block (4-barrel carb w/dual exhaust) and mated it with the 3-speed manual transmission - the performance machine of the day. That was then - this stunning Resto-Mod is now. Our restored '55 Chevrolet 150 2-door post has morphed into a serious street rod. Under the hood, lives a rebuilt 350ci small-block. It is fed by an Edelbrock aluminum intake and MSD Atomic EFI Fuel Injection system. Spark is provided by an electronic ignition and cooling requirements are handled by an aluminum radiator with auxiliary electric fan. Exhaust exits through full-tube headers to free-flowing pipes. All this fits neatly under a stock hood and is backed by a Tremec 5-speed manual transmission. The posi-traction differential holds 3.73:1 gears manufactured by US-Gear Precision Racing. The all-original body was prepped and finished in beautiful Tuxedo Black (2008). Chrome bumpers and trim pieces are all in very good condition. The high-end grey vinyl interior (2013) and dark gray carpeting are in excellent condition. A stunning original dash is accompanied by an AutoGage gauge package and tachometer. Underneath, a solid chassis is fitted with a HD front sway bar and power disc/drum brakes w/dual master cylinder. COYS 17" chrome wheels mount Sumitomo radials. If you are looking for a beautiful tri-five with 'spirit', come check out this '55 Chevy 150. You just may take it home. ALL VEHICLES SOLD "AS IS".
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door