390 Commerce Park Dr., Jackson, MS 39213
Roleoffs Engineering, one of the most famous Ferrari guys, built this motor!
Classic Certification in Red Book, comes well documented!
This 1964 Ferrari 275 GTB is a stellar example of that period of Ferrari. It is consider one of the prettiest Ferrari ever built considering it has fresh paint in the original color, original interior that is still in immaculate condition, brand new wire wheel and tires, carries the original transmission, and has only been touched by the factory. This Ferrari is not matching numbers car but does has the proper original 275 motor done by the most famous Ferrari guy(Roleoffs Engineering) that does motors and did it with a six carburetor. Comes highly documented. Predecessor to the more modern front end of V12s but is the car that followed the 250 GTO. Ford factory turned short nose into long nose to make it safer. This car though was eventually changed to its original nose. This GTB is one of the most original Class C certified Ferraris. After sitting in a museum in Italy for the majority of its life, it left the car no choice but to come with virtually no miles on it. It’s an honest car that has been maintained its whole life, and will start right up and drive you anywhere you need to go. Ferrari Classic Certified at Ferrari factory and qualifies any and everywhere. The next 275 tour will be replicated in CA in 3 years and this car will get a special invite, this is a very exclusive event. Nothing will make this car any better except a new owner.
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door