Arizona Classic Car Sales
2010 W. Parkside Ln. #130
Arizona Classic Car Sales is thrilled to offer this stunning 1955 Chevrolet Bel Air Pro-Street Car. Vary rarley does a steel body car like this come along and it will not last long..!! This car is equipped with the best of everything and pushing almost 1000 HP..!! Pro Built 604ci Big Block Dart Big M Tall Deck Block AFR 357 Fully CNC'D Aluminum Heads Callies Dragon Slayer Crank Callies Rods 10.8 / 1 Compression Jesel Mini Dome Pistons Runs on Pump Gas Comp Roller Cam 750 Lift NOS / Advanced Plate System Crane Roller Rockers Stud Girdle MSD Ignition Aluminum Edelbrock Victor Jr. Intake 1050 Holley Dominator Turbo 400 Transmission Trans Brake 5200 Stall Converter Line Lock QA1 Rear Coil Over's Ladder Bars Ford 9 W / 456 Gears Power Steering Electric Fuel Pump Auto Meter Gauges Weld Pro-Star Wheels All Steel Body & Doors Glass Bumpers, Hood, & Front Fenders Cert 8.50 Cage (expired) Dynamat This 1955 Chevrolet Bel Air is fresh and ready to go.. An opprotunity like this does not come along very often so don't let this one slip away.. Please don't hesiate to call anytime with any questions or offers.. 623-582-4567"
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door