Looking for a beautiful 1949 Chevrolet 3100? This is the one for you. This beautiful candy red paint job is a eye catcher when the sun light hits it. Equipped with a 350 small block backed with an automatic transmission this beauty looks as good as it sounds. it has a large electric fan installed so there is no worry about any overheating issues. The inside a newer style set of leather seats have been installed for a more comfortable ride down the road. A new set of Dakota Digital gauges give the dash the extra pop it needs for a restored hot rod. A factory appearing aftermarket radio with new speakers have been installed to let you jam to your favorite tunes rolling down the road. It also has been equipped with Vintage Air to keep you cool during the hot summer months. A new Lokar shifter has been installed as well to give the interior a sleeker look. The wood in the bed has just been re-stained to give it that show winning color. Come and check it out today. You will not want to miss out on this one
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door