This is a true 396 CI convertible that is in excellent condition with the restoration taking place in 2008. This car is definitely show quality outside, inside and underneath. Documentation includes the original protect-o-plate, owners manual and some dealer brochures. Although the 396 engine that is in the car is not the original engine, the replacement is date code correct and the transmission and rear-end are original to the car. The Impala was built in Southgate, California and made its way to the east coast where it resides today in North Carolina. The original mileage of 74,443 shows on the odometer and the rust free condition of the car with all the original sheet metal made an excellent candidate for restoration. After rebuilding the suspension, brakes and steering systems, the convertible was treated to a fresh coat of Ermie White paint which is the original color for the car.
With the white exterior, white top and blue interior, this is one big block Impala that is sure to please. This car is a pleasure to drive with an automatic transmission, power steering and power top. It also still has its original AM radio and it still works!! Drive this great car anywhere with no worries.
Vin Decodes as Follows:
64=Impala 8 cylinder
67=Convertible 2 door
Trim Tag Decodes as Follows:
ST 16467=2 Door Convertible
TR 864=Teal Vinyl
Body BC 00257=Southgate California sequence number
Paint C=Ermie White
Raised Cast Code on Motor 39354401968 mid to late pass/camaro/chevelle
Stamped Code to 501 MW 396 CI 325 hp camaro, 4 or 4 speed
For more pictures, please go to our website at www.randncustoms.com
Financing and World Wide Shipping Available
828-496-1069 or 828-638-0927
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door