PJs Auto World
1751 Gulf to bay Blvd.
1969 Chevrolet Chevelle Malibu for Sale. The title states actual miles, showing 83,747 miles on the odometer. Numbers matching 350 V8 engine block, aluminum intake, Holley Carburetor, HEI electronic ignition, ceramic coated headers, dual exhaust, chrome engine accessories, power steering, front power disc brakes, air conditioning, 15” Hurst Wheels with Cooper Cobra radial white letter tires, Code 65 Olympic Gold exterior with a black vinyl top, dual chrome sport mirrors, green bench seat interior with cloth inserts, auxiliary gauges, under dash mounted Pioneer AM/FM/CD radio.
This time capsule Malibu is some of the coolest metal on the planet! As it sits, the car offers the best of both worlds: a solid cruiser with cold air conditioning and a unique Classic that sets itself apart wherever you cruise. Call us to schedule some seat time in this amazing car! You'll be glad you did!
We can assist with obtaining financing and can have this car shipped right to your front door.
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
1968 Ford Mustang GT500 KR, Marti Report, A/C
1970 Pontiac GTO Numbers matching 400 V8
1931 Ford Street Rod Steel Body, 283 V8, Cool Ride
1960 Austin Healey 3000 MK1 Roadster
1969 Chevrolet Camaro Numbers Matching 350 V8
1969 Pontiac Grand Prix Model J Hardtop
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door