Gullwing Motor Cars Inc
2430 46th Street
1937 Bentley 4 Derby Thrupp and Maberly Sports SaloonThis 1937 Bentley 4 1/4 Derby Sports Saloon is an excellent driver with handsome and sporting Thrupp and Maberly coachwork that\'s both low and sleek in design. Burgundy over tan with tan leather interior and sliding sunroof. The Derby Bentley runs excellent and is an absolute delight to drive. It starts readily and shifts easily. All lights work including the indicators and trafficators. Good presentable paint and solid door structure. There are no cracks in the leather. The wood is a bit dull but free of damage and very usable as-is. All instrumentation works. Good glass and good headliner. Possessing coachwork by one of the most exceptional coachbuilders, \'B54JD\' remains a rare and significant representative of one of most exclusive and desirable of all Post-Vintage British Thoroughbreds: The Derby Bentley.Rare and Desirable Derby Bentley.Handsome and Sporting Thrupp and Maberly Coachwork Mechanically Strong and Highly Presentable DriverPrice: $59,500
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door