GR Auto Gallery
4722 50th St SE
Grande Rapids, MI
Grande Rapids, MI
GR Auto Gallery is pleased to present this practically brand new 1994 Dodge Stealth R/T! This immaculate example comes in a spotless Fire Storm red paint job complemented by a seemingly untouched black interior. Powering the vehicle is an extremely low mile 3.0 liter V6 motor mated to a crisp manual gearbox. As one would expect from a specialty vehicle, this Stealth comes fully loaded with every feature a driver could possibly ask for. This example comes to us from the original owner who has always properly stored and maintained it. Additionally, the Stealth comes with the original window sticker and various other original documents. So, if you've been considering stepping into a extremely rare and hardly ever
seen vehicle, this Stealth is for you. Please contact us today for more information.
The Stealth sports car was a twin under the skin to the Mitsubishi 3000GT. Built by Chrysler's partner Mitsubishi in Japan, the Stealth sported Chrysler-designed bodywork over the Mitsubishi chassis and drivetrain. It was a high-tech, high-performance sports car that competed with the Chevrolet Corvette, Mazda RX-7, Nissan 300ZX, Toyota Supra and the 3000GT itself.
To see over 80 photos of this car, including under carriage please visit our website www.grautogallery.com
Gr Auto Gallery, LLC and our sister company, Wheelz Sales and Leasing Inc. makes every effort to represent each vehicle accurately and with integrity. We also welcome third party inspections when necessary. Although we try to do our very best to be accurate in our description writing we are human and do make mistakes. Unless otherwise noted, All vehicles are sold AS IS, No Warranty Expressed or Implied. All sales final.
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door