Clean Classic Cars Of Sara
7910 25th Court East #107
1977 MGB 2 Door Roadster. British racing green, with black leather interior , carpet and convertible top. 1.8L with some minor engine upgrades. Webber carb/intake. newer clutch, fuel pump, lines and various other components making a reliable and fun little cruiser!. 4spd. manual trans that shifts excellent, with power front disc brakes. SEE THE VIDEO for a walk around view of overall condition.
Shipping / Financing available !!
CALL US 7 DAYS A WEEK
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door