Clean Classic Cars Of Sara
7910 25th Court East #107
Absolutely stunning and sinister. Frame-off restored 65' Buick Riviera. Born a Utah car. Sleek & Shiny black paint with matching black leather interior. Fully equipped with all factory options. power windows, power seat, power antenna, tilt steering, original af/fm radio with over $8k in audio upgrades! 425ci with Dual Quads! Electronic ignition, Sanderson headers & true dual exhaust. Nicely outfitted with power drum brakes, power steering, A/C , and the infamous clamshell Hide-away headlights! 17" Riddler wheels finished in chrome to accent the show stopping chrome trim and brightwork. Impress them all and win every show in this one. Please SEE THE VIDEOS above and below in description for full walk around views!!
Shipping Worldwide & Financing Available!!
call us 7 days a week!
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door