Originally a California car. Have some
paperwork, receipts and resto pics. Was painted approximately 10 - 14 years ago. Paint shows nicely does have some dings and chips. No big dents or spots that make me cringe. 1965 289 with 4 barrel runs excellent with 60k run time. Mated to a 1974 c-4 three speed automatic just rebuilt, 3:00-1 ratio 8 inch 1965 Posi rear with fresh rebuild. All new rubber on classic cragers. Front disc brake conversion makes it safe to cruise with the family. This is a solid reliable classic car. Lots of new parts, water pump, new starter, fuel pump, flywheel, radiator ,transmission cooler plus more smalls for
sure. Zero rust and darn straight. Purrs down the road straight and stops straight. Dropped 2 inches all around professionally. Not a concourse trailer queen or someone’s hacked together mess, just a beautiful dependable classic fastback. Enjoy it for what she already is or take it to another level. Full transparency no surprises and no BS from
Me or you. Clean title ready to roll. 45k ask can be somewhat neg. Have this advertised locally. Cash on the hood is king.
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door