Maple Motors Inc.
829 W Main St
Big Block V-8 engine, automatic transmission, power steering, disc brakes, performance upgrades, aluminum accessories, serpentine belt conversion, headers, dual exhaust with Flowmasters, aluminum radiator, bucket seats, B&M shifter, aftermarket tach and gauges, Grant steering wheel, 12-bolt rear, aftermarket rear control arms and QA1 adjustable coilovers, SS emblems and bulge hood, staggered 17" aluminum SS style wheels. We have highly detailed pictures of our vehicles listed directly on our website. Under the description/price of each vehicle there is a link that will take you to the additional pictures. www.maplemotors.com
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door