Gullwing Motor Cars Inc
2430 46th Street
1965 Ferrari 330GT 2+2 by Pininfarina: Desirable Series I Car with Matching Numbers: Out of 30 Year OwnershipThis 1965 Ferrari 330GT Series I is an excellent original matching numbers example out of 30 year ownership. Red with black leather interior. An early 65' car with 4-Speed gearbox and overdrive. Originally born in desirable Grigio Fumo with rosso connolly leather. It currently runs and drives but would benefit from servicing at this time. A European example that was delivered new in Germany and was imported to the US in 1968. The 330GT is a prime consideration for the demanding Ferrari enthusiast in search of one of the all-time great front-engined V-12 Ferraris. Accompanied by its Marcel Massini history report, chassis 6161 represents an exciting opportunity for its next loving owner. Matching Numbers ExampleDesirable and Collectible Series I Car One of 625 First-Series 330 GT 2+2sOriginally Born in Attractive and Desirable Grigio FumoOut of 30 Year Ownership European DeliveryDocumented by Marcel MassiniPrice: $167,500 Firm
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door