Superior Glass Works body, Removeable Carson hard top 2x3 boxed Frame, polished stainless steel coil over suspension. Wilwood four wheel power disc brakes. Rack and pinion steering. Tilt column power windows. 1960 348 W engine rebuilt Apr 2019. Turbo 400, Ford 9 in rear end 350 posi. Can and will pass NSRA safety 23. Owned since new 2005. Professional appraisal 2006 for 57K. No shipping no trades
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door