1931 - FORD - MODEL A - 5 WINDOW COUPE - STREET ROD - BRIGHT RED - ALL STEEL BODY - 350 CI. - MOTOR WITH 425 - HP - 4 - BOLT MAIN - 350 - AUTOMATIC TRANSMISSION WITH SHIFT KIT - 3.50 - POSITRACTION - REAR END GEARS - CHOP TOP - WIDEN FENDERS - HIDDEN HINGES - ULTRA LEATHER INTERIOR WITH ARMADILLO & OSTRICH INSETS - POWER - OPEN & CLOSE - RUMBLE SEAT - SAME INTERIOR - VINTAGE - GREAT - A/C & HEAT - CUSTOM SMOKE GRAY GLASS ALL POWER WINDOWS & LOCKS WITH REMOTES & HIDDEN OPENS - THIS IS A ONE OF A KIND SHOW QUALITY VEHICLE. EXTENSIVE WORK HAS BEEN DONE IN THE FABRICATION AND MAKING OF THIS BEAUTIFUL MODEL A STREET ROD
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door