MGM Classic Cars
150 S Church Street
1989 Pontiac Trans AM (Stock #242) 20th Anniversary Turbo TA Just in from Beverly Hills California No Accidents-Clean carfax Showing only 3 owners This very desirable low mileage Indy 500 Pace Car Edition 1989 Pontiac Trans Am Turbo 20th Anniversary with TTops and 29,362 miles on the odometer is available in its original color white with a sand beige cloth interior. It comes with a clean Carfax and is equipped with an automatic transmission, 3.8-liter V6 Turbocharged engine, sports seats, power windows, power steering, 4-wheel disc brakes, and solid wheels. This is one out of 1,555 vehicles ever produced. 5 vehicles went to General Motors and 150 vehicles went to Indy which they called Festival Cars. This one is Festival #119. An excellent original California car which is mechanically sound. Very Rare Collectable Investment Check out over 60 pics Watch my 13 minute video Financing and delivery available
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door